Wednesday, November 11, 2009
In case I don't get back online for quite a while, here are my pregnancy, labor, and delivery prayer needs:
- I would prefer a baby under 10 pounds, because the Dr will not let me labor with a baby bigger than that.
- That these last few weeks would be healthy for the whole family, and we would not contract any illnesses
- That I would be a light to the doctors and nurses during labor and delivery
- That the pain would be manageable, and if it is not manageable, that I would STILL be a light to the lost world around me
- A speedy recovery
- That my desire to keep from being induced will be honored
- That my desire to keep Baby from receiving the Hep B vaccine will be honored
- That God would allow me to make it to the hospital in time (December is known to be cold and/or icy)
- That Paul would be able to attend the birth (and not be stuck at work)
- That God would fortify Grandma W to watch the kids while I am at the hospital... and that they would be safe and well behaved
BUT, if you think this list is too long, pray for this one thing - that I would be a witness for Jesus Christ during my entire hospital stay! That is my single greatest desire in labor and delivery.
Until I get back online again...
- I know the background is boring, but I was not sure when I would be able to change it again... so I thought I better keep it neutral