Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gifts

We got a big box in the mail today with clothes in it and a few school supplies! Among the clothing items were NEW maternity clothes! Two tops and a skirt! (Receipts included for the maternity clothes!) I haven't tried on the maternity clothes yet, because I am afraid to shut the door... what would the kids do in the time it takes me to try on a few items? (well... there was that one day when Joshua put dark clothes in the bleach load...)

The big question - who is it from? The return address is a church in Columbia that Paul and I visited for a while, but no longer go to. Whether this gift is from the church (as a whole) or from an anonymous member that wanted a safe return address to conceal their identity -  WE ARE VERY GRATEFUL! Thank you, dear friends!

I am so unworthy of the Lord's kindness. God reveals His Grace in many ways... and I always feel so unworthy! Praise God, again, for all His provision.

2 comments:

Mama in Uganda said...

Oh, how the Father LOVES to give good gifts to His children! Thanking the Lord right alongside you :-)

MamaHen said...

What wonderful news Bethany! I have been praying for you. Can't wait to meet new baby boy!