-oddly enough, we still have a phone and DSL, and now it is weekend. Who knows when it will be disconnected now?
- some friends bought us a car seat for baby. It was out of stock at one store, and the other store had it on sale!
- my parents bought us a bassinet
- my parents bought us a ton of everyday stuff that we were completely out of: garbage bags, paper towels, dish soap, free clear laundry detergent, strong smelly laundry detergent (for Paul's work clothes), toilet paper, a toilet scrub brush, bleach, rubber gloves (for Becca to do dishes), diapers for Joshua (in a big BOX), wet wipes, fabric softener, light bulbs, and work gloves for Paul
- my parents even bought a few items off of my "just dreaming" list: a 12 inch skillet, and 8 small Corelle plates
- my MIL took an old phone and got it connected with their family and friends cell phone plan, so that I will never be without a phone...only 34 days till Baby is due!
God has been very kind to us in providing these provisions. I think Paul will sleep better at night knowing that we have everything the Baby needs to make his grand debut! And, I will sleep better with clean sheets, washed in detergent! I am earnestly saying, "Praise God from whom all blessings flow." But, I am also trying to be mindful that this difficult financial season is a blessing. Paul has been very a stable pillar of strength that always points towards our eternal Tower. I am blessed to have such a husband!
The name of the LORD is a strong tower;
The righteous runs into it and is safe . Prov 18:10 (NASB)