Thursday, November 17, 2011

Love - By Rebecca

Written by Rebecca on October 29, 2011

Girls, God loves us even if we can not do all the things we would like to do. The most important thing to do is love your brothers and sisters and parents, which can be hard. We need to love more then anything. We sisters need to love more than MOST sisters all over the world. Most sisters hate each other but we have to LOVE just like Jesus does. We need to love one another.

Proverbs 15 :1  A soft answer turns away wrath but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Love is like that verse. You can not speak soft words unless we love one another. I have a hard time trying to love. Loving people is hard. I love but it is hard. We can not love with out God's help and love. We need God and I hope you have accepted Him in your life. He has totally changed my life. I would not go back and change it for the world. I was 5 when I was baptised by my dad. I love God very much. Love is AWESOME. You love every person you meet, even if it is hard. Love is GREAT!      

No comments: