Saturday, November 26, 2011

Looking Ahead to L&D

Prayer Requests for the labor and delivery that we anticipate in the next month:

- As in the past, it is my utmost desire to be a good witness to the nurses and doctors (Gentleness and Self-Control)
- That I would have nurses and doctors that I like and work well with (Love)
- That I would be brave and not a big baby (Peace)
- That the docs would not try to talk me into anything I don't want to do (Patience)

In short, pray that the Holy Spirit would be obvious in me as we enter into a physically demanding event.

4 comments:

Bean said...

I will be praying for you.

Bean

NYLass said...

I will add these to my prayer list.
:O)

Bethany W. said...

Thank you both for the prayers. I am trying to pray for my own self, but each time it ends in a panicky adrenaline rush of fear.

Bethany

NYLass said...

Will add that to prayer!
:O)
God Bless!