Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wrong Again...

I thought the baby was coming last night. I had contractions to 3 minutes apart. I did not go to the hospital, for two reasons: 1) Since my contractions kept stopping all week I wanted to be sure. 2) I was not in any pain, and contractions that cause birth - hurt! So, I stayed home... again... and slept... again.

My parents will be here this afternoon. I am not sure how long they will be able to stay. But, while they are here we will celebrate Christ's birth together.

3 comments:

Mama in Uganda said...

Celebrate, o' celebrate while you wait for the Lord to put the finishing touches on baby!

NYLass said...

I second that! :0)
peace and blessings to you guys,
Annie

Anonymous said...

Our new Momma at church delivered their son at 5:19am yesterday morning! Maybe your little guy is waiting to be a Christmas present!
Prayers to you and your family...
Kimberly