Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Today?

I did not go to the hospital last night. Shortly after I wrote my update, my contractions slowed down to stopping right at 9. It boggles the mind how this is all working out! I have never had anything like this happen before! This is just very odd.

Everyone here (aside from me?) is quite comfortable with Baby being induced today at my 41 week appointment. Unless I go into labor before then, I will not write another update till I come home. I assume that Paul will be letting you know of a new baby sometime tomorrow. (Like I said, we consider home internet a luxury, we certainly do not have fancy phones and gadgets to connect away from home).

Baby's Name: Did you figure it out yet? He's a good king, who was prophecied during the reign of King Jeroboam. If that does not give it away... this good king also tore down all the high places!

No comments: