I have had the Galloping the Globe Geography Unit Study homeschool curriculum for about a year and a half now.
- It is supposed to be for the primary grades, but most of the activities and books are for the older end of that spectrum
- It is by Christian authors, who are supposed to be putting forth a biblical wordview, yet almost all of the books recommended promote secular evolution
- Many of the sources recommended are from websites that are no longer active
- Some of the books recommended are from a set, but do not say which title within the set
- it is a unit study... if you like that kind of thing...
- neat worksheets for bigger kids (3-4 grade)
- includes cooking around the world lessons, geared towards bigger kids
- emphasis on missionaries
Basically, I like the idea of the curriculum, but it is not working for us. I may try it again in a few years. But, I doubt that I will ever use it as a unit study. I would more than likely just use it's worksheets and some of its suggested books as a supplement to something else.