My contractions are close... about 3-5 minutes apart. One might wander why I am still here, instead of driving to the hospital... simple - they have stopped so many times, that I want to be sure! I will wait for a few more contractions to verify. These contractions are pressure, but no pain. I ought to be feeling pain, if a baby is coming...
Everyone here is getting a little antsy... they would all really like me just to go in and get this show on the road. Since I am already overdue, everyone is hoping that the OB will just break my bag of waters or induce me.... hmmm... those are the two reasons that I have not yet gone in. I want to do this as naturally as possible.
As it is, if I do not go into labor tonight, I have an OB appointment tomorrow at 3pm. She mentioned last week that (if I should be late) she would induce me at that time.
So... it looks pretty certain that tonight will be my last night as a pregnant mama. Either I go in to deliver naturally, or she induces me tomorrow afternoon. I pray that God will let it be all natural. I really hate being induced. I have a high pain tolerance, but being induced hurts worse than the normal labor/delivery pains. Plus, do we really know what these medicines do to Baby?! I do not like taking any risks with Baby's health. Yet, I will submit to being induced tomorrow... so long as the OB agrees to begin with the absolute lowest possible dose of the "Pit."
Please God, I will not have to worry about these issues... May He, in His great mercy, deliver my Baby before it comes to that point!