Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Today? Maybe...

I went to bed last night with slow steady contractions. When Paul's alarm went off just before 2 AM, I was still having contractions. I timed them for hours, after 4 AM the contractions were 10 minutes apart. I was about to call Paul and give him some notice at work, but decided to wait and make sure... mostly for the sake of my in-laws, whom I did not want to wake at that time of the morning. Anyway, the contractions stopped between 4 and 5.


I have my last (hopefully) OB appointment this afternoon at 3. Will today be the day? Will I even make it to the scheduled appointment. I know I am getting close... but today? We will all have to wait and see.

1 comment:

NYLass said...

No question your body is getting ready!! Oooo, I am excited for you!
Annie