Friday, January 29, 2010

A Telling Quote

There is a video series that we highly recommend, and it is available through Netflix.

Incredible Creatures that Defy Evolution is a wonderful series of videos that looks at various animals and questions how such an animal could have "evolved." Our whole family has really enjoyed watching these movies! There is an element of silliness for the kids, but there is plenty of seriousness for adults! I am wowed by every episode! I wanted to share a quote that we saw on the video last night... I think it is very telling.

"Often a cold shudder has run through me, and I have asked myself whether I may have not devoted myself to a phantasy". (Charles Darwin, Life and Letters, 1887, Vol. 2, p. 229).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you know, that Kirk Cameron has reprinted Darwins book, with a few added parts at the beginning, and that those books are being distributed all over the US?
Check out this link.

http://www.livingwaters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=419:kirk-cameron-grateful-for-atheists-help&catid=1:press-releases&Itemid=73

The books cost $1 each, and anyone can purchase a case and distribute them.
What an amazing way to help spread the gosple and the whole truth.
Paula