Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Over the Top

Mama in Uganda at Transformed from Glory to Glory nominated me for an award. The idea is that I have to answer all these questions with a one-word answer... can I do it?!

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? brown
3. Your mother? learner
4. Your father? Integrity!
5. Your favorite food? granola
6. Your dream last night? silly
7. Your favorite drink? juice
8. Your dream/goal? authenticity
9. What room are you in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? writing
11. Your fear? failure
12. Where do you want to be in six years? debt-free
13. Where were you last night? sleeping
14. Something that you aren’t? energetic
15. Muffins? yummy!
16. Wish list item? energy
17. Where did you grow up? Illinois
18. Last thing you did? type
19. What are you wearing? skirt
20. Your TV?
21. Your pets? annoying!
22. Friends? few
23. Your life? busy
24. Your mood? variable!
25. Missing someone? nope
26. Vehicle? Windstar
27. Something you’re not wearing? hat
28. Your favorite store? Amish
29. Your favorite color? yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? Monday?
31. Last time you cried? daily
32. Your best friend? husband
33. One place that I could go over and over? ocean
34. One person who emails you regularly? Ruby
35. Favorite place to eat? home

I am encouraged to pass this on to six people that I want to get to know better. I am only going to nominate Kimberly and Mama Hen, because I do not really have time to read 6 blogs to find the answers. No pressure, ladies, I know you are busy too!

1 comment:

MamaHen said...

Thanks Bethany, I'll get to it soon.