Monday, October 17, 2011

My Grandma's 90th Birthday Party

We went to IL this past weekend to celebrate my grandma's 90th birthday! It was a blast! We hosted our party at my parents' church.

My brother played b-ball with the kids... and tag.. and catch...and, well, you get the idea. 
And, since he has asked to never be mentioned on the blog, 
I will not tell you which one he is ; )
 My dad, Paul and Josiah (21 mos)
 Rebecca (9 1/2) helping prepare the eats.
 Me
 Rebecca
 Grandma is looking great!!!
 Dad spent most of his time cleaning!

My favorite part of the party (besides just seeing all the family... and eating all the food) was when we all gathered around grandma and asked questions about life in "the old days." I do not have a pic of that, because I was too busy writing her answers for posterity! 

Thanks to all my extended family for coming to the party!

No comments: