Thursday, August 5, 2010

"Where do you find the time?"

When I had just one little baby, it seemed that I never had time to get things done! I always had to nap when she napped! I rarely saw my kitchen counters. I never mopped the floor. And, I certainly did not get up early to read my Bible! There was just no time!

Now, I have five children. I listen to sermons. I read the Bible and other books daily. Our family reads books together, or listens to books on CD together. And, occasionally, I even get the kitchen clean.

So, what changed? I learned how to do two things at a time.

I LOVE to listen to sermons while I fold laundry! And, there's nothing like listening to a sermon, or the Bible, or a book, or good music, while washing dishes or driving into town. And, we listen to Pilgrim's Progress in the van any time we are out driving.

Some call it multi-tasking, I call it motherhood!

Leave me a comment to tell me how you combine something you love with a chore you might not love so much.

No comments: