Monday, May 7, 2012

back to the naturopath

I will be going to the Naturopath this afternoon.

I have been to this doctor before, about a year and a half ago (when I did not have blog access to talk about it). At the time I did not care for some of his treatments. But, I am going to try again. He is a very good doctor. He asks questions and actually listens to your answers.

Paul has been wanting to set up an appointment for a few months, but I declined for two reasons.
1- It is not cheap.
2- The doctor expects me to eat healthy... and I did not want to do that. I told Paul that if my dietary changes did not bring enough relief from my disability then I would agree to go back.

So - at 4 today I go back to the naturopath. Will I do any better on the treatments this time? Will I follow through with the high-protein diet that he recommends? Will it help?


No comments: