Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Just a quick update

(Update from June 2019 that never got published)

I can’t believe how quickly time passes! I meant to write more regularly after my last update nearly a year ago! But time slipped by as it always seems to do.

Time crawled by while I changed hundreds of diapers on our new addition. Nathaniel was born October 3. He’s now 8 months old. Nathaniel is a very happy baby! The last weeks before his birth were filled with appointments and angst due to pregnancy complications. It was our scariest delivery yet, as we almost lost both Baby and myself in labor. But, emergency C-section was a gift from God to save our lives. After a blood transfusion and two days in the hospital, I was sent home for weeks of post-natal bedrest...that I should have obeyed better.

Time rolled by as every day we sent 3 boys to public school on a school bus.
First and last days of school. Josiah (left) Jeremiah (right)
Joshua, first and last day of 6th grade 
Joshua before his final band concert

Time cruised by as we participated in another year of homeschool co-op. With hundreds of people crowding the halls of a local church. Voices buzzing, punctuations of laughter. Such busy, beautiful days.
Rebecca and friends


After a theatre production

Nelson and Rebecca after her play


Time sang past, as I continue to be the adult choir director at church. I took a break for Christmas before and after Baby Nathaniel arrived. But, went back to work in January.
Time strolled by as Paul and I celebrated 19 years of marriage in December.
And, time danced by as we spent time with family and friends.

(Added 6-3-2020: This update is quite dated. Sorry. I am no longer the choir director at that church. But, more on that later.)

No comments: