Monday, March 22, 2010

Rebecca Turns Eight


Rebecca is:
- the sweetest eight year old I know
- the biggest helper I know
- great with children
- going to be a great mother
- a real gem
- kind, compassionate, caring, giving
- always the first to see a need and want to meet that need
- a Christian
- a prayer warrior
- eight going on twenty
- the most mature eight year old that I have ever known
- the family nurse
- a quick learner
- a sponge for information
- precious

I could go on for hours, but I think you get the idea! 
Our special little lady is eight years old today!

Happy 
Birthday
Rebecca!

8 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

What a beautiful young lady!

Simple said...

Oh, Happy Birthday Rebecca!
Blessings to you!

MamaHen said...

She is a beautiful young lady indeed and I'm sure on the inside as much as the outside. You are blessed Bethany and I know she is blessed to have you.

Krista said...

Happy Birthday, Rebecca! Richard and I love you! You are indeed a very special girl, and we are proud to say we're a part of your family!

Love,
Krista and Richard

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Rebecca!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! We have a birthday girl this week too! She'll be 9 on Wednesday!

Ruby said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REBECCA!
Bethany, that little girl looks a lot like her mum! What beautiful character she presents at such a young age. You are blessed!

Tan said...

and very pretty too!