We have been doing food allergy testing on me and the children. We found out that Lydia has sensitivities to eggs and peanuts. Nelson has been tested too, but we have not gotten the results yet.
Also, the day we found out Lydia's food sensitivities, we also learned that she has an autoimmune hypothyroid condition - like I have.
Then, we have leaks coming into several rooms in our home (which is a rental).
My thyroid condition and adrenal issues are a little crazy right now.
But, good things are happening too.
- God is taking us every step of the way
- God has prepared help for us every step of the way
- someone bought us gas for the big van on Sunday
- we got a care package from friends with healthy food and clothes for Nelson
- during our three months without income our rent was paid and our van was paid
- we KNOW the food issues, so we can get well
- we have good doctors to help us get treatment for health issues
- we have one car that works
- school is going pretty well
- I have luxuries like internet
- I stay in touch with friends with my handy dandy phone
And so on... so, it's all in how you look at it. Maybe things aren't so bad after all.