Monday, November 29, 2010

11-29-2010 Update

PRAISES:

First and foremost - A few weeks ago both Nelson and Lydia prayed to ask God to forgive them of their sins!

Secondly - We are still thanking God for our new home.

Also - Being without internet access seems to be one of the best things that has ever happened to us! While I miss my bloggy friends, I am getting SO much more done. We are logging SO many school hours! I seriously thought that I was not spending all that much time on the internet, but now I see that I must have been! The dynamic within our home has completely changed!!! (Of course, some of this could be because we are not all sick... from the old farmhouse). I am trying hard every day to live for God and not for myself. And, I am seeing now - as I should have before, if I would have admitted it - that my time spent on the computer was all about me. And, when the children needed my attention I would snip at them. I was being very selfish. And, I am SO glad that God took away our internet access for a time so that I could see that! I know now that if we get internet in our new home I will NOT be using it during the day when the children need me! (This same idea spreads into other areas too, like I will not read for my own pleasure while the children need me.)

Prayers needed:
Well, there is so much that I cannot begin to write it all down during my limited time right now. Please just keep praying for my family, for Paul's jobs!, and for my health!

I do not have time to write more. Sorry I cannot stop by your sites and say hello. I miss you all! No comments again, because I cannot moderate.

Blessings to you all,
Bethany

No comments: