Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve

Happy New Year, Friends! 
December 2013 

This is my family with my parents just a few days after Christmas. This was our first ever attempt at a picture like this. I think it turned out well. I think I have a good "eye" for poses (or whatever the proper name would be. Although I wish I had a flash from above for the glasses glare as well as the darkness at the top of the photo.) If only my family picture had worked out as well... but, no, we had one child crying in EVERY shot and another kid looking angry in every picture. It's too bad too, because I had such a cute pose. What's that? You want to see it anyway? OK. Here's the real deal -
Well... it's real anyway... Maybe not our best face forward, but we are still a good looking family, if I do say so myself. (winks)

Y'all have a great year!

1 comment:

MamaHen said...

Bethany-I LOVE these pictures!!!!!! They are so good and you look so pretty and vibrant. You have a beautiful family.

We are holding down the fort here with the cold weather, but today its supposed to get above freezing. Woo-Hoo! Still no baby goat, I guess I was wrong about the signs. She has enjoyed being in her heated pen for a couple of days though. :)