Friday, July 13, 2018

Current photos (kinda)

Joshua learning to play roller hockey

Nelson finished Brain Balance in Nov 2017

Me and Josiah - fall 2017

Artwork from homeschool co-op

Rebecca, Lydia, and Nelson at the YMCA skating rink (our home away from home)

Jeremiah; photo credit our friend Kimberly - January 2018

Nelson; photo credit - our friend Kimberly - January 2018

Rebecca earned her yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do through our homeschool co-op - May 2018

Joshua earned his yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do through the homeschool co-op - May 2018

Rebecca was a skunk in the homeschool co-op's production on The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe - May 2018

Nelson and me - in June 2018, VBS week

June 2018 - VBS week - Rebecca, Lydia, and Nelson

I want that elephant so bad! I just included this for the baby bump and the new haircut. July 2018

Josiah - July 2018
I tried to find photos of all the kids, but not everyone wants their photo taken (and shared). I am also not terribly savvy at finding my phone photos through Rebecca's laptop. This whole laptop thing is a new challenge for me. For some reason I couldn't find my photos of Paul or the whole family. That will be a chore for another day. Unless google has changed, you ought to be able to click on any photo to bring up the enlargements page.

No comments: