Thursday, February 12, 2015

Time Marches On

Today I re-visited my first blog, Grace in Bloom, that I wrote from 2008-2010. What a blast from the past. Our family sure has been on quite a journey these past several years. I thought I would end the night by adding a few more recent photos... it's been a while!


Me and my flute... and the neighbor's kitty.












Below: Rebecca (age 12) with her first completed quilting project - a sampler.
 
Below: Lydia (age 9) with her first quilting block.
Joshua (age 7).

Below: Jeremiah (age 3) drying the dishes.
Below: Nelson (age 11).


Above left: Josiah (just before turning 5) and Jeremiah (just before turning 3).
Above right: The blue hand is mine. I have Raynaud's Syndrome. That was certainly not the bluest I have seen it... but it is still yucky.

Below: Paul and I, August 2014.

No comments: