Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Too tired to post much

Just a quick post, because I am too tired to be a good blogger right now :0)

Van Update - We have not found a big van yet, we have not sold our truck yet. BUT, Paul is buying a "third row bench seat" to replace our captain's chairs with. So, we will be able to sit one more body in the van. The only down-side (from a grown-up point of view) the children will have to climb over the seat to get to the back row. Hopefully this will be a short-lived experiment.

Baby Update - He's great. Y-day he weighed 9 pounds 3 ounces. His color is great. All is well. He is getting days and nights figured out! He slept more last night than he has yet. It meant that I laid there sweating to death in a "hot" house, but Baby slept well.

My Health - Tired. Bought some mommy supplements to try to help control all my hormonal ups and downs. (Evening Primrose, Iron Complex with Red Raspberry, Magnesium Citrate)

One of these days (after I get to sleep more than 2 hours together) I will write out a birth story. No rush on my part. I know that you would all be scolding me to rest ; )

More later...


1 comment:

MamaHen said...

Well, you may not like the kiddos climbing over the seat, but I bet THEY will love doing it!